Full Stack Project Leader (Contract 3 – 6 months)
You will be responsible for mobile app development project and resource scheduling, project tracking as well as overseeing the development and implementation of the project. In addition, you will be required to ensure the quality of the product and service deliver to the customers.
- To map out overall project management plan and assign clearly defined objectives and responsibilities to the team members
- To meet the expected project budget and deliver project within a targeted time frame
- To be responsible for the various stage of project development life cycle including requirement gathering and analysis, system design, construction, integration, testing, and maintenance services.
- Build a responsive business relationship with clients as well as team members.
- Establish a high-performance delivery team
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in Web application development especially in PHP (Laravel framework) and Mobile application development
- Comprehensive understanding across all or some areas of technology architecture including software, hardware, infrastructure, application, and data
- Possess advanced knowledge of object-oriented design and development
- Ability to provide mentorship and leadership to team
- Carry out advisory role towards stakeholders and clients
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
High light: You will be 100% working from home.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .